909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
Read More at allrecipes.com
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Stir the soup, salsa and turkey in a medium bowl.
- Spread the turkey mixture on the pizza crust to within 1/2-inch of the edge.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the turkey mixture is hot and bubbling. Cut the pizza into 8 slices.