909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
- 1 large head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 large head iceberg - rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Read More at allrecipes.com
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, artichoke hearts, red onions and pimentos. Toss together.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and cheese. Refrigerate until chilled and pour over salad to coat. Toss and serve.