909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
Read More at allrecipes.com
- Stir the soup and salsa in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook the beef and onion in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir 1/2 cup soup mixture into the skillet. Cook until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Heat the remaining soup mixture over medium heat until it's hot and bubbling.
- Place the chips onto a serving platter and top with the beef mixture. Spoon the soup mixture over the beef mixture. Top with the tomato and jalapeno pepper, if desired.