909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
Chili Con Quezo
chili con quezo
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed American cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package mild Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 (7 ounce) can mild, chunky salsa
- 3/4 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Read More at allrecipes.com
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the processed American cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- When cheeses are melted and thoroughly blended, mix in salsa, chili, sour cream, chili powder and hot pepper sauce. Cook and stir 10 to 15 minutes before serving warm.