909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
Black Bean Dip
black bean dip
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Read More at allrecipes.com
- Combine the black beans, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, salt, onion powder, and chili powder in a food processor; pulse until creamy. Serve at room temperature.