909Saloon has closed and this is a memorial site. Feel free to browse the site.
<< Back to Recipes
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tomatillo, diced (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
Read More at allrecipes.com
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, tomatillo, and salt to taste. Mix well. Add 1/2 of the jalapeno pepper, and taste. If you desire your salsa with more of a kick, add the remaining 1/2 jalapeno. If you are satisfied with the salsa's heat, do not add the remaining jalapeno pepper. Cover the salsa, and chill until ready to serve.